UASHMAMA bags are made using traditional artisan methods from cultivated and sustainable cellulose fiber. They are soft but resilient, can be washed like fabric, ironed and flattened completely for storage purposes. These bags are designed to be rolled so you can alter the height to suit the contents. Beautiful and functional for use in the home, office, kids room, outdoors, shopping, styling, catering, or to organize anything that you like!
Small: Width: 5 inches Height: 10 inches
Medium: Width: 7 inches Height: 13 inches
Large: Width: 8 inches Height: 13 inches
Gigante: Width: 18 inches Height: 35 inches
- Each bowl is hand turned by professional wood turners in our workshop store in Vermont.
Learn more about how we make our products.
- With proper care, your finely crafted Andrew Pearce wood product will last a lifetime—and beyond.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water after each use.
- Immediately after washing hand dry with a clean cloth.
- To help maintain its natural wood beauty and integrity, occasionally recondition your wood product with Andrew Pearce Walnut Oil.
- Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave, or oven.
- Do not leave in standing water.
- Do not use vegetable oils or mineral oils to recondition your wood product; they contain ingredients that may create a culture for bacteria to grow.