These unfinished bowls didn't make the cut for our meticulous wood workers, however they make fabulous bowls for garden displays! Use them to plant spring bulbs, flowering annuals, house plants, etc. They would look great displayed on a porch or deck.
Sales of Rough Bowls are final. No exchanges or refunds.
**Please note we do not recommend you attempt to turn these bowls on a lathe at home, due to minor cracks or knots.
- Each bowl is hand turned by professional wood turners in our workshop store in Vermont.
Learn more about how we make our products.
- With proper care, your finely crafted Andrew Pearce wood product will last a lifetime—and beyond.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water after each use.
- Immediately after washing hand dry with a clean cloth.
- To help maintain its natural wood beauty and integrity, occasionally recondition your wood product with Andrew Pearce Walnut Oil.
- Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave, or oven.
- Do not leave in standing water.
- Do not use vegetable oils or mineral oils to recondition your wood product; they contain ingredients that may create a culture for bacteria to grow.