With proper care, your finely crafted Andrew Pearce wood products will last a lifetime—and beyond.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water after each use.
- Immediately after washing hand dry with a clean cloth.
- To help maintain its natural wood beauty and integrity, occasionally recondition your wood product with Andrew Pearce Walnut Oil.
- Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave, or oven.
- Do not leave in standing water.
- Do not use vegetable oils or mineral oils to recondition your wood product; they contain ingredients that may create a culture for bacteria to grow.
Important for presentation/cutting boards:
After hand washing, allow your board to air dry overnight (or 12 hours) in a drying rack so air can reach both sides of the board. This will prevent warping or cracking.Do not store damp boards directly on a countertop or in cupboard.