Hand carved by our artisan wood turners. This beautiful piece comes from a locally sourced Vermont cherry burl. Crafted in a way where all the natural wood grain, knots, edges, and waves are brought to life. Display this in your home as a stunning centerpiece.
Approximate dimensions: 13" x 10" x 4"
- Each bowl is hand turned by professional wood turners in our workshop store in Vermont.
Learn more about how we make our products.
- With proper care, your finely crafted Andrew Pearce wood product will last a lifetime—and beyond.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water after each use.
- Immediately after washing hand dry with a clean cloth.
- To help maintain its natural wood beauty and integrity, occasionally recondition your wood product with Andrew Pearce Walnut Oil.
- Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave, or oven.
- Do not leave in standing water.
- Do not use vegetable oils or mineral oils to recondition your wood product; they contain ingredients that may create a culture for bacteria to grow.