"I'm very proud to offer the highest quality ingredients possible. All candles are made from 100% soy wax, cotton wicks, and clean, organic fragrance oils, which are free from parabens, phthalates, carcinogens, mutagens, and other harmful toxins. I have high standards and put lots of love and careful attention into each and every candle." - Ann, the Candlemaker
With proper care, your VT Wicks candle will last longer and fill a room with beautiful fragrance!
- Trim your candle wick to ¼ each and every burn. A wick that is too long may lead to uneven burn or excess heat and/or smoke.
- For each use, allow your candle to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge of the glass. This may take several hours. If extinguished too quickly (with a partial wax pool), a tunneling effect may occur.
- Never burn a candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow wick trimmings to accumulate in the wax pool.
- Burn candles on a flat, heat-safe surface. Do not burn candles on glass surfaces or those that will be otherwise harmed by heat.
- Keep away from drafts.
- Always keep candles out of direct sunlight.
- Be sure to read and abide by any additional information on the base of your candle.