Thank you for your interest in joining our team! We currently have the following position(s) available:
SALES ASSOCIATE & CUSTOMER CARE COORDINATOR
Andrew Pearce Bowls is excited to find the right person to be our new Sales Associate & Customer Care Coordinator! Join a small, yet dedicated sales team and experience a unique and fast-paced Vermont-based business five days a week. We are passionate about two things; Making premium wooden products and providing top-notch customer service (and we have the best customers!)
Important position details:
- F/T position, including weekends and some holidays.
- Typical hours are 9 am-5 pm
- Paid time-off is given for Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. (We are also closed on Easter.)
- Health Care benefits are offered after 12 months.
- Reports to the Sales Director and Assistant Store Manager.
Responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Assisting customers in person in our retail store, through email, and over the phone.
- Assisting with store merchandising and re-stocking.
- Processing sales in-store and over the phone.
- Providing daily upkeep and cleaning of the retail store.
- Following appropriate training, this position would be the main point of contact for all customer matters (processing exchanges, returns, answering questions, assisting with engraving placements, placing orders over the phone, etc.).
- Updating daily logs that detail customer relations.
- Keeping up to date on company events, offers, and product information, to better assist customers.
- Assisting with social media content creation.
The members of our sales team are reliable, have a positive attitude, have strong communication skills, pay close attention to detail, and are willing to learn all about our unique, handcrafted products!
- At least 1 year of retail experience and/or customer service
- Ability to complete tasks without much oversight
- Great communication
- Professional and welcoming demeanor
- Reliable, excellent follow-through, and can complete tasks promptly
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficient writing skills
- Technologically proficient
- Ability to be on feet for long periods and lift heavy objects
- Some experience with Shopify, Instagram, Facebook, and the Google Suite is a plus, but we will train the right person
Please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com and we will be in touch within 5 business days.