The perfect complement to our hand-turned bowls makes serving a fresh salad complete. Our lightweight and durable serving utensils are available in three sizes, each designed to fit our 13-inch, 17-inch, and 20-inch bowls. Comfortable to handle and finished with a premium, non-toxic, food safe, allergen-free walnut oil. Available as a set in your choice of two woods: Cherry or Black Walnut.
STARTING AT $45. Choose wood and size for pricing.
What size is best for you? View our size guide.
How to care for your wood product? View our care instructions.
At Andrew Pearce, we stand behind our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly work with you to return or exchange your items.
- Each bowl is hand turned by professional wood turners in our workshop store in Vermont.
Learn more about how we make our products.
- With proper care, your finely crafted Andrew Pearce wood product will last a lifetime—and beyond.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water after each use.
- Immediately after washing hand dry with a clean cloth.
- To help maintain its natural wood beauty and integrity, occasionally recondition your wood product with Andrew Pearce Walnut Oil.
- Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave, or oven.
- Do not leave in standing water.
- Do not use vegetable oils or mineral oils to recondition your wood product; they contain ingredients that may create a culture for bacteria to grow.