100% organic cotton. Yarn dyed with non-toxic AZO free dyes.
Designed in USA and made in India.
With proper care, quality linens can be a long term investment that you will love for years to come.
Before using, soak in cold water for 24 hours. This process will swell the cotton fibers, making them more absorbent. Follow with a quick wash using a spoonful of mild detergent, after a warm dryer cycle, your new towel will emerge beautiful and ready for use.
- Each bowl is hand turned by professional wood turners in our workshop store in Vermont.
Learn more about how we make our products.
- With proper care, your finely crafted Andrew Pearce wood product will last a lifetime—and beyond.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water after each use.
- Immediately after washing hand dry with a clean cloth.
- To help maintain its natural wood beauty and integrity, occasionally recondition your wood product with Andrew Pearce Walnut Oil.
- Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave, or oven.
- Do not leave in standing water.
- Do not use vegetable oils or mineral oils to recondition your wood product; they contain ingredients that may create a culture for bacteria to grow.