With leather handles and a familiar square body, the UASHMAMA tote may look, feel and act like leather but it's actually made from paper! It's our modern take on the traditional tote handbag.
It is lined with stone washed cotton, and has a single interior zipped phone pocket and a zip to close.
Large: Width 17.5 in. Height 13.5 in.
- Each bowl is hand turned by professional wood turners in our workshop store in Vermont.
Learn more about how we make our products.
- With proper care, your finely crafted Andrew Pearce wood product will last a lifetime—and beyond.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water after each use.
- Immediately after washing hand dry with a clean cloth.
- To help maintain its natural wood beauty and integrity, occasionally recondition your wood product with Andrew Pearce Walnut Oil.
- Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave, or oven.
- Do not leave in standing water.
- Do not use vegetable oils or mineral oils to recondition your wood product; they contain ingredients that may create a culture for bacteria to grow.