The paper used to make our satchel is impregnated with a natural wax for strength and a smooth finish.
With wear creases will begin to form creating a soft aged look, however once heat is applied (a warm iron) the wax will melt, creases magically disappear returning the paper to it's original solid color.
This design has an internal cotton lining, a single interior zipped phone pocket and a zip to close.
Width 17 in. Height 14.5 in.
- Each bowl is hand turned by professional wood turners in our workshop store in Vermont.
Learn more about how we make our products.
- With proper care, your finely crafted Andrew Pearce wood product will last a lifetime—and beyond.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water after each use.
- Immediately after washing hand dry with a clean cloth.
- To help maintain its natural wood beauty and integrity, occasionally recondition your wood product with Andrew Pearce Walnut Oil.
- Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave, or oven.
- Do not leave in standing water.
- Do not use vegetable oils or mineral oils to recondition your wood product; they contain ingredients that may create a culture for bacteria to grow.