A modern, sleek and uniquely designed handmade wooden bowl in beautiful black walnut wood that exemplifies hand crafted expertise. The undulating rim is both inviting and engaging. Hand finished with our premium walnut oil. Available in select sizes, in black walnut and cherry.
Second quality items have slight flaws and imperfections, but are still functional. Therefore they are a discounted price. Purchases of seconds are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Each bowl is hand turned by professional wood turners in our workshop store in Vermont.
Learn more about how we make our products.
- With proper care, your finely crafted Andrew Pearce wood product will last a lifetime—and beyond.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water after each use.
- Immediately after washing hand dry with a clean cloth.
- To help maintain its natural wood beauty and integrity, occasionally recondition your wood product with Andrew Pearce Walnut Oil.
- Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave, or oven.
- Do not leave in standing water.
- Do not use vegetable oils or mineral oils to recondition your wood product; they contain ingredients that may create a culture for bacteria to grow.