Each hand turned cherry wood bowl from the Live Edge Collection is unique with its own subtle character. A thin, live edge rim on this salad or serving bowl brings out the natural curves and grain patterns of the cherry wood. They are hand finished with a premium, non-toxic, food safe, allergen-free walnut oil.
A great companion to our Live Edge Wood Cutting Boards.
- Each bowl is hand turned by professional wood turners in our workshop store in Vermont.
Learn more about how we make our products.
- With proper care, your finely crafted Andrew Pearce wood product will last a lifetime—and beyond.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water after each use.
- Immediately after washing hand dry with a clean cloth.
- To help maintain its natural wood beauty and integrity, occasionally recondition your wood product with Andrew Pearce Walnut Oil.
- Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave, or oven.
- Do not leave in standing water.
- Do not use vegetable oils or mineral oils to recondition your wood product; they contain ingredients that may create a culture for bacteria to grow.