Oblation Papers & Press is defined by exceptional quality, simplicity, and style. Crafted and printed in Portland, Oregon. These beautiful greeting cards are made of cotton or recycled paper. They are made by hand and printed by antique letterpress using blind emboss and soy inks.
If you are ordering online, we are happy to hand write a note for you to add a special touch to any gift.
- Each bowl is hand turned by professional wood turners in our workshop store in Vermont.
Learn more about how we make our products.
- With proper care, your finely crafted Andrew Pearce wood product will last a lifetime—and beyond.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water after each use.
- Immediately after washing hand dry with a clean cloth.
- To help maintain its natural wood beauty and integrity, occasionally recondition your wood product with Andrew Pearce Walnut Oil.
- Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave, or oven.
- Do not leave in standing water.
- Do not use vegetable oils or mineral oils to recondition your wood product; they contain ingredients that may create a culture for bacteria to grow.