The Lyndon bowl features a simple silhouette with a thinner bowl and wider rim. It is the subtle detail that makes this bowl timeless. Use as a fruit bowl or salad bowl. Hand finished with a premium, non-toxic, food safe, allergen-free walnut oil. No stains or artificial finishes are used. Available in Cherry and Black Walnut.
Only a limited supply available, this collection won't be back until 2021!
How to care for your wood product? View our care instructions.
- Each bowl is hand turned by professional wood turners in our workshop store in Vermont.
Learn more about how we make our products.
- With proper care, your finely crafted Andrew Pearce wood product will last a lifetime—and beyond.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water after each use.
- Immediately after washing hand dry with a clean cloth.
- To help maintain its natural wood beauty and integrity, occasionally recondition your wood product with Andrew Pearce Walnut Oil.
- Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave, or oven.
- Do not leave in standing water.
- Do not use vegetable oils or mineral oils to recondition your wood product; they contain ingredients that may create a culture for bacteria to grow.