Gorgeous burl bowl, turned by hand by our talented wood turners in Vermont. This was made from a cherry burl, locally and responsibly sourced from right in our neighborhood.
This piece is one of a kind and will make a stunning centerpiece in your home!
Measurements (approximate): 12" wide X 11" deep X 4.5" tall
- Each bowl is hand turned by professional wood turners in our workshop store in Vermont.
Learn more about how we make our products.
- With proper care, your finely crafted Andrew Pearce wood product will last a lifetime—and beyond.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water after each use.
- Immediately after washing hand dry with a clean cloth.
- To help maintain its natural wood beauty and integrity, occasionally recondition your wood product with Andrew Pearce Walnut Oil.
- Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave, or oven.
- Do not leave in standing water.
- Do not use vegetable oils or mineral oils to recondition your wood product; they contain ingredients that may create a culture for bacteria to grow.