Our wood workers crafted a board from a large cherry burl. Finished with food grade allergen walnut oil. This would make a beautiful presentation board for your next wine and cheese party. Or it can simply be used as a unique centerpiece.
Named "The Betta" after the colorful fish it resembles.
Approximate dimensions: 23" x 18" x 1.5" thick
Hand wash only with warm soapy water.
- Each bowl is hand turned by professional wood turners in our workshop store in Vermont.
Learn more about how we make our products.
- With proper care, your finely crafted Andrew Pearce wood product will last a lifetime—and beyond.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water after each use.
- Immediately after washing hand dry with a clean cloth.
- To help maintain its natural wood beauty and integrity, occasionally recondition your wood product with Andrew Pearce Walnut Oil.
- Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave, or oven.
- Do not leave in standing water.
- Do not use vegetable oils or mineral oils to recondition your wood product; they contain ingredients that may create a culture for bacteria to grow.