Our hand turned wooden bowls from the Champlain Collection are a traditional design that is inspired by the grandest of Vermont lakes. Simple, elegant lines and a feeling of unflappable balance give this wooden salad bowl a calm, majestic presence. Hand finished with a premium, non-toxic, food safe, allergen-free walnut oil. A great salad, serving or decorative bowl. Available in Cherry and Black Walnut.
What size is best for you? View our size guide.
How to care for your wood product? View our care instructions.
Offer valid on ground shipping within the continental USA only.
At Andrew Pearce, we stand behind our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly work with you to return or exchange your items.
- Each bowl is hand turned by professional wood turners in our workshop store in Vermont.
Learn more about how we make our products.
- With proper care, your finely crafted Andrew Pearce wood product will last a lifetime—and beyond.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water after each use.
- Immediately after washing hand dry with a clean cloth.
- To help maintain its natural wood beauty and integrity, occasionally recondition your wood product with Andrew Pearce Walnut Oil.
- Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave, or oven.
- Do not leave in standing water.
- Do not use vegetable oils or mineral oils to recondition your wood product; they contain ingredients that may create a culture for bacteria to grow.