New for summer 2020 - we now have 24 inch bowls available. These are the largest hand turned bowls available for sale in the United States. Our expert woodworkers take the time to sand the bowls to a smooth satin finish. Then we add refined walnut wood oil to seal and protect the natural beauty of the grain.
This bowl is food safe and hand washable with warm soapy water.
- Each bowl is hand turned by professional wood turners in our workshop store in Vermont.
Learn more about how we make our products.
- With proper care, your finely crafted Andrew Pearce wood product will last a lifetime—and beyond.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water after each use.
- Immediately after washing hand dry with a clean cloth.
- To help maintain its natural wood beauty and integrity, occasionally recondition your wood product with Andrew Pearce Walnut Oil.
- Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave, or oven.
- Do not leave in standing water.
- Do not use vegetable oils or mineral oils to recondition your wood product; they contain ingredients that may create a culture for bacteria to grow.