This is not your ordinary coat rack and will surely make a statement in your home. Hand carved from a naturally occurring Cherry burl, and finished with our refined walnut wood oil.
The hooks are hand forged by Andrew.
Measurements: approximately 40" long x 19" tall x 1.5" thick
We are happy to adjust the width of the French Cleat fasteners on the back for your specific needs.
**Please note shipping for this item will be an additional fee, based on weight and shipping destination.
- Each bowl is hand turned by professional wood turners in our workshop store in Vermont.
Learn more about how we make our products.
- With proper care, your finely crafted Andrew Pearce wood product will last a lifetime—and beyond.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water after each use.
- Immediately after washing hand dry with a clean cloth.
- To help maintain its natural wood beauty and integrity, occasionally recondition your wood product with Andrew Pearce Walnut Oil.
- Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave, or oven.
- Do not leave in standing water.
- Do not use vegetable oils or mineral oils to recondition your wood product; they contain ingredients that may create a culture for bacteria to grow.