This is not your ordinary coat rack and will surely make a statement in your home. Hand carved from a naturally occurring Cherry burl, and finished with our refined walnut wood oil.
The hooks are hand forged by Andrew.
We are happy to adjust the width of the French Cleat fasteners on the back for your specific needs.
**Please note shipping for this item will be an additional fee, based on weight and shipping destination.
- Each bowl is hand turned by professional wood turners in our workshop store in Vermont.
Learn more about how we make our products.
- With proper care, your finely crafted Andrew Pearce wood product will last a lifetime—and beyond.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water after each use.
- Immediately after washing hand dry with a clean cloth.
- To help maintain its natural wood beauty and integrity, occasionally recondition your wood product with Andrew Pearce Walnut Oil.
- Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave, or oven.
- Do not leave in standing water.
- Do not use vegetable oils or mineral oils to recondition your wood product; they contain ingredients that may create a culture for bacteria to grow.