Our Birch Pillars are obtained locally in Vermont. They are 100% natural wood, dried and unfinished.
Because these are a natural product, accurate sizing is difficult to report. Each pillar is usually between 6-inches to 12-inches in diameter.
Typical heights are as follows:
"Small" - about 1 - 2 inches
"Medium" - about 2 - 6 inches
"Large" - taller than 6 inches
- Each bowl is hand turned by professional wood turners in our workshop store in Vermont.
Learn more about how we make our products.
- With proper care, your finely crafted Andrew Pearce wood product will last a lifetime—and beyond.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water after each use.
- Immediately after washing hand dry with a clean cloth.
- To help maintain its natural wood beauty and integrity, occasionally recondition your wood product with Andrew Pearce Walnut Oil.
- Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave, or oven.
- Do not leave in standing water.
- Do not use vegetable oils or mineral oils to recondition your wood product; they contain ingredients that may create a culture for bacteria to grow.