These Burl Bowls are a stunning example of how cherry wood patinas over time. They have aged to perfection! Sourced from local Vermont trees, our expert wood turners handcrafted each piece to bring out the natural raw beauty. Each burl is unique and one of a kind.
Additional photos are available for burls, due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the product.
- Each bowl is hand turned by professional wood turners in our workshop store in Vermont.
Learn more about how we make our products.
- With proper care, your finely crafted Andrew Pearce wood product will last a lifetime—and beyond.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water after each use.
- Immediately after washing hand dry with a clean cloth.
- To help maintain its natural wood beauty and integrity, occasionally recondition your wood product with Andrew Pearce Walnut Oil.
- Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave, or oven.
- Do not leave in standing water.
- Do not use vegetable oils or mineral oils to recondition your wood product; they contain ingredients that may create a culture for bacteria to grow.