This revised and expanded edition of A Way of Living celebrates what’s changed and what’s new in Pia and Simon Pearce’s lives and work over the last ten years. The book introduces their growing family, takes the reader into their home and around their table, into their glass and pottery workshops, and behind the scenes where the chefs from the Simon Pearce restaurant have prepared delicious new recipes. To Pia and Simon, living simply with beautiful things, creating imaginative table settings with glass and pottery, and cooking good food with fresh ingredients go hand-in-hand in creating their way of living.
- Revised and expanded edition
- Includes a new introduction by Pia Pearce and 18 new recipes from the Simon Pearce Restaurant
- 194 pages, 8 x 10 inches, hardcover
- Includes over 170 new photographs by Glenn Suokko
- Gift boxing is not available for this item
- Each bowl is hand turned by professional wood turners in our workshop store in Vermont.
Learn more about how we make our products.
- With proper care, your finely crafted Andrew Pearce wood product will last a lifetime—and beyond.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water after each use.
- Immediately after washing hand dry with a clean cloth.
- To help maintain its natural wood beauty and integrity, occasionally recondition your wood product with Andrew Pearce Walnut Oil.
- Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave, or oven.
- Do not leave in standing water.
- Do not use vegetable oils or mineral oils to recondition your wood product; they contain ingredients that may create a culture for bacteria to grow.