Interested in a career with Andrew Pearce? We invite you to explore our current openings listed below.
RETAIL SALES PROFESSIONAL (Seasonal)
Retail store located in Woodstock, VT
Weekends a must
Employee Discount program (great for your holiday shopping needs)
Starting at $13.00
RETAIL ASSOCIATE (Part-Time)
Andrew Pearce, a leader in the design and manufacture of hand turned wooden bowls, has an exciting opportunity for a motivated, experienced part-time Retail Associate to join our Team! We’re looking for someone with a passion for customer service to support the team approximately 12-20 hours per week. Retail Associates provide exceptional customer service to our guests, achieving sales goals on a daily basis through deep product knowledge, and building strong clientele relationships.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com or bring it in person to Jonathan Kulp at 59 US RTE 4, Woodstock VT, 05091.
DIRECTOR OF SALES
With a commitment to the environment, a passion for functional design and an acumen for innovation, Andrew Pearce Bowls has created a vibrant new approach to the traditional craft of woodworking.
Our Director of Sales will be an integral part of our growing team leading the Retail, Wholesale and Online Sales departments by:
- developing strategic direction to achieve sales initiatives within each sales channel
- Identifying and opening new lead opportunity for brand presence
- Educate customers by telling and selling the story of the production process and the quality of the product
- Enhancing & nurturing relationships with existing brand partnerships
- Working with key internal partners to bring product to market in regards to production, marketing and distribution.
What Will You Do (Key Role and Responsibilities)
- Identify new leads that meet & match the Andrew Pearce Brand and Sales Objectives
- Create, achieve and surpass Sales Targets and Revenue Goals
- Develop and enhance relationships with internal and external sales teams
- Lead and manage existing Wholesale relationships
- Identify opportunities to expand the brand offering
- Introduce and develop co-branded sales initiatives for brand exposure and maximizing sale opportunities and growth
- Identify & execute online sales and marketing strategies
- Educate, develop and evaluate sales team
- Understand and evaluate market trends and opportunities for multi-channel distribution
- Lead, execute and manage trade show bi-annually
Skills, Attributes and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years successful experience, preferably in Tabletop or Lifestyle brands
- Previous experience leading multi-channel teams
- Strong strategic sales and operational experience in a similar to market brand
- Excellent communication skills, in-person, written and verbal
- Demonstrated professional interactions with all levels of customers, leaders and staff
- Able to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to work independently
- Proven ability to communicate and lead a remote and diverse sales team
- Able to travel intermittently (25%)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Nice-to-haves (Additional Competencies)
- Marketing background
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Passionate customer service attitude
- Motivated and energetic
- Strong presentation skills
The Director of Sales for Andrew Pearce Bowls is a full-time exempt position; Benefits include a company sponsored HRA, Flex Time Program, annual company events, product discount, and many other company offerings. To apply for this position, please submit your resume and/or online application, with cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org, or at www.andrewpearcebowls.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disabilty status, or protective veteran status. Andrew Pearce Bowls is an Equal Opportunity Employer.