Perfect gift for anyone with an appreciation of one-of-a-kind table decor!
This exclusive set of hand crafted wooden plates and matching platter can be used as appetizer plates or dessert plates. Each piece is hand turned in our Vermont workshop, and finished with our food-safe, allergen-free wood oil. We use high grade hardwood sourced locally in the Northeast.
Hand washable with warm soapy water.
1 Platter (14" x 14" square)
4 or 6 Individual Plates (9" x 9" square)
1 Bottle of our Refined Walnut Wood Oil
Our Gift Box w/ Tissue Paper
- Each bowl is hand turned by professional wood turners in our workshop store in Vermont.
Learn more about how we make our products.
- With proper care, your finely crafted Andrew Pearce wood product will last a lifetime—and beyond.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water after each use.
- Immediately after washing hand dry with a clean cloth.
- To help maintain its natural wood beauty and integrity, occasionally recondition your wood product with Andrew Pearce Walnut Oil.
- Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave, or oven.
- Do not leave in standing water.
- Do not use vegetable oils or mineral oils to recondition your wood product; they contain ingredients that may create a culture for bacteria to grow.