Our UASHMAMA® Carry Bags are collapsible, multi-functional and can be used for an infinite variety of purposes. Made with traditional methods, they are composed of cellulose fiber.
The Carry Bag has one hand-woven cotton strap, produced in Tuscany. The Carry Bag can be used for shopping at the market or grocery store, as a beach bag, a laundry bag, to hold toys for the little ones, etc...so feel original even in the most simple of the day!
Width: 9.5 inches Height: 27.5 inches
- Each bowl is hand turned by professional wood turners in our workshop store in Vermont.
Learn more about how we make our products.
- With proper care, your finely crafted Andrew Pearce wood product will last a lifetime—and beyond.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water after each use.
- Immediately after washing hand dry with a clean cloth.
- To help maintain its natural wood beauty and integrity, occasionally recondition your wood product with Andrew Pearce Walnut Oil.
- Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave, or oven.
- Do not leave in standing water.
- Do not use vegetable oils or mineral oils to recondition your wood product; they contain ingredients that may create a culture for bacteria to grow.