The Alle Bag is our sophisticated tote and has a simple and clean look. It's genuine leather details and zipped pocket inside make it both stylish and practical. It has short leather handles with an adjustable and detachable cross body strap. Use it as a work or everyday bag.
The paper used to make our handbags is impregnated with a natural wax for strength and a smooth finish. With wear creases will begin to form creating a soft aged look, however once heat is applied (a warm iron) the wax will melt, creases magically disappear returning the paper to it's original solid color.
Width 13 in. Height 13 in.
- Each bowl is hand turned by professional wood turners in our workshop store in Vermont.
Learn more about how we make our products.
- With proper care, your finely crafted Andrew Pearce wood product will last a lifetime—and beyond.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water after each use.
- Immediately after washing hand dry with a clean cloth.
- To help maintain its natural wood beauty and integrity, occasionally recondition your wood product with Andrew Pearce Walnut Oil.
- Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave, or oven.
- Do not leave in standing water.
- Do not use vegetable oils or mineral oils to recondition your wood product; they contain ingredients that may create a culture for bacteria to grow.