This Spalted Maple burl core shell sculpture was rough cut on our coring lathe, then hand carved, sanded and finished with our premium walnut oil.
Measures approx. 22"l x 20"w x 9 1/2"h
- Each one-of-a-kind burl sculpture is hand carved, sanded and finished in our workshop in Vermont, from locally sourced burls.
- With proper care, your hand crafted burl sculpture will last a lifetime—and beyond.
For burls finished with our premium walnut oil:
- Hand wash with warm soapy water after each use.
- Immediately after washing hand dry with a clean cloth.
- To help maintain its natural wood beauty and integrity, occasionally recondition your wood product with Andrew Pearce Walnut Oil.
For burls finished with premium lacquer:
- Occasionally wipe clean with general household cleaners.