Hand turned from a Cherry burl, this one of a kind bowl is a gorgeous display of natural wood grain. This bowl is named the "Conch" after the seashell it resembles.
Measures 7 inches in diameter.
Note: All burl bowls and sculptures come from wood local to Vermont. They are finished with food-safe and allergen-free Walnut Wood Oil.
- Each bowl is hand turned by professional wood turners in our workshop store in Vermont.
Learn more about how we make our products.
- With proper care, your finely crafted Andrew Pearce wood product will last a lifetime—and beyond.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water after each use.
- Immediately after washing hand dry with a clean cloth.
- To help maintain its natural wood beauty and integrity, occasionally recondition your wood product with Andrew Pearce Walnut Oil.
- Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave, or oven.
- Do not leave in standing water.
- Do not use vegetable oils or mineral oils to recondition your wood product; they contain ingredients that may create a culture for bacteria to grow.