This Cherry burl core shell was rough cut on our coring lathe, and then hand carved, sanded and finished with our premium walnut oil in our workshop in Vermont.
Measures approx. 15"l x 14"w x 7"h
- Each one-of-a-kind burl sculpture is hand carved, sanded and finished in our workshop in Vermont, from locally sourced burls.
- With proper care, your hand crafted burl sculpture will last a lifetime—and beyond.
For burls finished with our premium walnut oil:
- Hand wash with warm soapy water after each use.
- Immediately after washing hand dry with a clean cloth.
- To help maintain its natural wood beauty and integrity, occasionally recondition your wood product with Andrew Pearce Walnut Oil.
For burls finished with premium lacquer:
- Occasionally wipe clean with general household cleaners.