This is a one of a kind piece from an ash burl. Very light wood tone with live edge bark left on for character. The wood was sourced locally in Vermont. An absolute stunning centerpiece!
Slight oval shape. Dimensions are 22" across at the widest point, 20.5" wide on the more narrow side, and 9" tall.
**This product has an additional shipping cost, to cover insurance. Our sales team will contact you upon purchase to discuss specifics, depending on shipping destination.
- Each bowl is hand turned by professional wood turners in our workshop store in Vermont.
Learn more about how we make our products.
- With proper care, your finely crafted Andrew Pearce wood product will last a lifetime—and beyond.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water after each use.
- Immediately after washing hand dry with a clean cloth.
- To help maintain its natural wood beauty and integrity, occasionally recondition your wood product with Andrew Pearce Walnut Oil.
- Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave, or oven.
- Do not leave in standing water.
- Do not use vegetable oils or mineral oils to recondition your wood product; they contain ingredients that may create a culture for bacteria to grow.