Our Vermont Woods candle is a powerful and potent blend of forest favorites, beautifully warmed with comforting floral and wintry citrus notes. This scent is reminiscent of a lavish holiday dessert table with all the trimmings.
Wax: High quality coconut soy wax blend to give a clean, even burn with unparalleled fragrance distribution.
Wicks: Lead-free cotton wick.
Candle Care Tips: Before lighting your candle, trim your wick to approximately 1/4 of an inch.
Vessels are reusable.
- Each bowl is hand turned by professional wood turners in our workshop store in Vermont.
Learn more about how we make our products.
- With proper care, your finely crafted Andrew Pearce wood product will last a lifetime—and beyond.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water after each use.
- Immediately after washing hand dry with a clean cloth.
- To help maintain its natural wood beauty and integrity, occasionally recondition your wood product with Andrew Pearce Walnut Oil.
- Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave, or oven.
- Do not leave in standing water.
- Do not use vegetable oils or mineral oils to recondition your wood product; they contain ingredients that may create a culture for bacteria to grow.