Live Edge shelving is available in kiln-dried Black Walnut, Cherry, or Spalted Maple. Hand finished with a premium, non-toxic, allergen-free walnut oil.
To place an order for custom, please call 802-735-1884 or email email@example.com.
We have a variety of sizes, and will gladly work with you to ensure you receive the size you need.
"Small" - approximately 6"-10" wide x 24", 30" or 36" long
"Medium" - approximately 8"-13" wide x 42" or 48" long
"Large" - approximately 8-13" wide x 54", 60", 66" long.
"X-Large" - approximately 8-13" wide x 66+" long.
**Shelf Brackets sold separately Shop Shelf Brackets
- Each bowl is hand turned by professional wood turners in our workshop store in Vermont.
Learn more about how we make our products.
- With proper care, your finely crafted Andrew Pearce wood product will last a lifetime—and beyond.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water after each use.
- Immediately after washing hand dry with a clean cloth.
- To help maintain its natural wood beauty and integrity, occasionally recondition your wood product with Andrew Pearce Walnut Oil.
- Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave, or oven.
- Do not leave in standing water.
- Do not use vegetable oils or mineral oils to recondition your wood product; they contain ingredients that may create a culture for bacteria to grow.